- Pagination is introduced for the policies table
- The table overview is the same for uploaded and customizable policies
- Admins can add or edit a framework (HIPAA or SOC2) to an uploaded policy
- Admins can view a logbook for an uploaded policy that tracks title changes and published status
- The policy flow is now 3 levels deep (Policies > Personnel > Code of Conduct Policy)
- Version control and the logbook are simplified.
- A logbook serves the purpose of retrieving previous versions of a policy. Although Admins cannot modify or publish an older version of a policy, it will display the version numbers detailing what previous changes were made.
- Each version is displayed on an individual page, which informs the viewer about what changes have been made.
- Optimized design when viewing policies from tablets and mobile phones.